OK so here are some questions about necessity or not:
1. eyebrow waxing? I can't pluck for the life of me and I'm kinda starting to look like a guy :)
2. My weekly pound of coffee from Starbucks? I brew it at home and no I can't get anything cheaper, I'd rather so with out if I have to.
3. New runners for Xavier? His old ones work but they're so darn ugly and will make his new clothes look terrible.
4. Haircut for Klausine?
5. One last pedicure for the season?
6. Movie rentals because the weather sucks and we have no cable?
7. Toys and candy for the kids because I want them to love me? OK just kidding they're so spoiled and this will be a great month to get that back on track!
8. Shredded cheese instead of a brick? I despise shredding cheese almost as much as I despise putting sheets on bed!
9. Am I supposed to start drinking tap water??? We have a water cooler and buy bottled water every few weeks.
Ok I'm going to stop before I get carried away ;)
Here are a few things I am changing this month
We are walking to school everyday rain or shine (25 minute walk each way)
We are NOT eating out
We are not driving around for hours saturday morning buying other people junk at garage sales
We will not let the kids have more than one bath a day. (they love baths and can sometimes have 2 or 3 each!!)
I will turn off the air conditioners at night
I will fire the lawn mowing guy :( Guess the grass will just have to grow!
THat's all I can think of for now but I'll keep ya'll updated :)