Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Val to the rescue

My buddy Val is one of those people who can pretty much do everything LOL! Every time I turn around she's fixing something, making something, helping someone blah blah blah!! Just kidding on the blah's! Not only are our kids in love, I really like hanging out with her ;) After seeing my embarrassing scabby foot picture Val took it upon herself to do her photo shop magic and fix the picture. Val, seriously you rock and I'm really excited to be your daughter's MIL in 20 years :)

Before











Val-a-rific!

4 comments:

None said...

Ha ha, you are funny....and sweet! I love hanging with you too and we should really do it more often! Anyway, glad I could help!

See you in about 5/10 minutes. ;) Hopefully our lovebirds are in the same class again. Oh and we should really set up that photoshoot for them! One day after school, we can do outside stuff!

Deanna said...

YAY!!!! Such a cute photo.... glad she got your toe out!!!

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

That is so cool. Can she shave a few pounds off my tummy too?

I saw you this morning. I was taking my student to school at GW and there you were in all your glory!

Laura said...

Such a great picture - your kiddies are beautiful!