Tuesday, December 20, 2011

28 weeks!

Thought I would post a bare belly picture before it got to scary  :-)

Please disregard my messy house in the background...its Christmas break ok?!

So ya, 28 weeks and overall feeling pretty good thanks to my chiropractor.
I can still move around fine sitting still or laying still is another story.

I've gained a total of 10kg (22 lbs) and right now my belly measures 44cm.
The babies are almost 3 lbs each!!  They are in the 100th percentile for singleton babies!

I have a very long appointment at BC Women's Hospital in a couple weeks where I will be attempting to convince them to let me deliver vaginally...so far it's looking like a 50/50 chance.

I'm getting a little tired of people asking me if I'm ready to give birth any day now.  I have found a fun way to amuse myself with these folks though.  The conversation usually goes like this...

Them "Oh wow looks like you're due any day now!!"
Me "Nope."
Them "Oh really?!  When are you due?"
Me "March 13th"
Them, mouth wide open at a loss for what else to say, slowly backing up...

I used to explain its triplets but I Chilliwack is kind of a small town and I was running into people who knew I was having triplets that I didn't even know!  I'm like a celebrity in Chilliwack :-D

Anyway 7 more weeks is my goal and I really feel like I can make it with the help of my Chiropractor.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!



9 comments:

debi10kids said...

good for you! you're doing fantastic and look wonderful <3

Anonymous said...

wow you are doing great! hope you get to deliver how you want to :)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

yay for the update.......you look great....Messy house???? You are carrying tree babies! Your husband needs to hire you a cleaning lady to come once a week, do your laundry and pick up the house.....if I lived in Canada I would come.....

Anonymous said...

Great news! Love your updates... Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Sarah

Laura and Samir said...

Any updates :)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

you need to update here, I deleted my personal facebook page

Anonymous said...

any baby news?

Cassandra said...

Come on Miss Jennifer , we NEED AN UPDATE !!!
Cassandra xx

Sabrina said...

I want to see what you look like now since it's been over a month!! :D