So I thought a great way to get back into blogging was to start with updating you all on my kids. What better day to start than today with Xavier on his 10th!!! Birthday!!!
I'll do TEN things about him since he's TEN!
1. Xavier is a genius and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom, for real.
2. Xavier loves his siblings but tends to complain a lot about being the oldest.
3. Xavier loves anything with wheels that he can drive. The faster the better.
4. Xavier loves to build lego more than play with it.
5. Xavier loves his momma very much and will do anything to make me happy.
6. Xavier is more stubborn than anyone I have ever met in my life.
7. I am often almost envious of Xavier's confidence and try to encourage it as much as possible.
8. At 10 years old Xavier is about the size of the average 7/8 year old but he makes up for his size in attitude.
9. Xavier does not like any sport that makes him tired.
10. I know for a fact that Xavier will be a very successful adult no matter what he does, and again I;m not just saying that because I'm his mom.
So there it is post number one in 2 1/2 years!!
There is a ton of exciting stuff going on in the Hicks house right now and slowly but surely I will blog all about it!!
Check back often ;-)