Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tired, Bored, and Grumpy

You assume I'm talking about the kids don't you?  Well I'm not lol!  I just have the three youngest home with me today and its a beautiful day yet here i sit...
We went to church this morning and I enjoyed myself but its annoying that I can't stand through the whole singing part.  Just from going to church and a quick stop at the grocery store I'm exhausted!  There are so many things I want to do today but I'm trying really hard to listen to my body.  I've read a lot of blogs in the last month about triplet pregnancies and the general consensus seems to be SLOW DOWN and listen to your body.  The less I do the longer the babies stay in, the healthier they are.
I laughed at my last Dr. appointment when the nurse said with concern in her little voice, "you aren't exercising are you"
"No ma'am do not fear I will not be doing a drop of exercise"
Well..I totally would usually but you know high risk pregnancy and all I guess I'll have to stop that marathon training I was doing...

No comments: