Tuesday, August 30, 2011

my current obsession

I can't stop reading blogs about triplets.  I have spent more time on my computer in the last 2 weeks reading blogs than I have in the last 6 months!  I find a blog I like and read through the WHOLE thing, sometimes years of blog posts.  I love to read about the pregnancy and births.  If its a really good blog I keep reading past the birth but mostly I love the part I can relate to currently.  I've added a few of my fave's to my blog list check them out!  My personal FAVORITE is jeff and brandi's big happy family.  Jeff writes the blog and it is HILARIOUS!  I highly recommend reading it from the very beginning.  Hope you guys don't mind the shout out but I had to share :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. I totally get the blog fascination! I don't know anyone else with triplets, so this is where I get all my info. So glad you've discovered mine. Thanks for including me on your blogroll! I'm so glad you have. I'm hoping that's because it's been useful/entertaining in some way.

Hadn't come across Jeff and Brandi's so thanks for the lead. It's freakin' hilarious!