Sunday, March 11, 2007

Poor, poor me

I was justified in feeling so sorry for myself yesterday. I headed to the clinic first thing this morning and learned I have bronchitis, a sinus infection and an ear infection. When I was pregnant with Georgia last year I got the same thing and it lasted almost six weeks. I am hoping by being on top of getting to the DR only 24 hours after starting to feel sick I will avoid the long healing process. I am going to call my midwife to let me know because the clinic Dr was saying something about the infection being passed on to the baby since I am so close to my due date.
The kids are all feeling much better. They are at the stage of having too much energy for their own good. Perfect for the day I am sick...
Carl does not deal well with me being out of commission. He seems to think it is quite unfair because I am the one who takes care of everyone. Nice sentiment but...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor, poor Baby!! It's unfortunate that moms can only have two days to be sick, no matter how serious it is. Hope the double-strength antibiotics kick in quick!