Saturday, March 10, 2007

Poor me...

Poor poor me. I am so sick I think I might be dying. Ok maybe not dying but very uncomfortable. It is very unfair to have the flu when you are 9 months pregnant, it should be against the law. I am thinking I should have gotten a perscription from the Dr. while I had the kids there the other day. I will remember that for next time they get sick, get a perscription for me just in case.
The kids had their last swimming lessons today. They all got cute little report cards and got to go down the water slide. I did not realize they were over already. I have got to get them into the next set. It is something we all enjoy.
Carl went to work for a guy just down the road from us today. I am glad for the extra work but I sure wish he were home now. They were only going to work until about four so I expect him home soon.
I am looking forward to a nice relaxing night and hoping for a better sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No! I cant believe you are sick! You might be shocked to hear that we didn't end up with even a minor itchy throat from our trip last week, lovingly referred to as "germfest 07" I hope you feel better soon. xo.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Thanks for the treat. It was delicious.!!!!