Monday, March 12, 2007

Go bananas






Since Carl had to work most of the day on Saturday and I was sick the kids had a pretty lame day. We decided they deserved a trip to Go Bananas on Sunday for their patience and expertise in finding things to keep themselves occupied. They defiantly got a chance to get a lot of that finally feeling better after being sick energy out. Even Georgia crawled around in the highest parts of the playground (with Carl).
After Go Bananas we came home and had some lunch. I tried to get the kids to take a nap while Carl went and picked up a few groceries but no one slept for longer than half an hour. When Carl got home we put the groceries away and then the kids and I took the dogs for a walk in the pouring rain. Carl stayed home to make beef jerky. When we got back we were soaked right through all our rain gear and everyone needed a bath. Georgia and Lunden had a bath in one bathroom while Xavier and Klausine had a shower in the other. After they were all clean and in their PJ's watching AFV I came downstairs and gave both dogs a bath. It was nice to have everyone clean but I was so exhausted by the end of it. Luckily for me everyone slept in this morning thanks to the time change and it still being darkish at 7:30am!!
I am hoping these antibiotics kick in soon because Mondays are so so busy!

No comments: