Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I don't wanna be sick anymore

I think everyone in this house is sick of being sick. I am pretty sure the kids medicine is not working. They aren't coughing as much but they are really miserable. Xavier went to school today and when I picked him up he looked awful. They all look so tired despite some pretty good night sleeps. Georgia and Lunden are especially grumpy. They take turns crying and having little fits. We have been spending a lot of time cuddling on the couch or all of us cuddling up in my bed. Cuddling seems to help everyone momentarily. My goal today is to get them nice and worn out so they will have big big naps. Our neighbours brought over a bunch of toys for the kids on Sunday and they have managed to cover the whole downstairs with them. We are going to get them all cleaned up and make sure everything has a home then read some stories and get all warm and cozy for a good nap. I find if you really work them to the bone before nap time they appreciate it more!!
I think I am even more worn out than they are. I am finding it hard to keep my eyes open but I keep thinking about the great nap I am going to be having shortly. I just hope we are all back to normal when the baby is born.

1 comment:

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

I hope this great nap happened for you.

And I hope your family gets better fast.

Thank you so much for you comment on my blog the other day... it made me feel less alone! Thank you.