Monday, February 26, 2007

Tim Hortons

I finally gave in to my aching body and told my work I was going to take a 2 month leave of absence beginning next week. I actually would have kept working but I wasn't getting enough hours to make it worth it. This Tim Hortons slow time is Feb, March, and April so everyone hours were getting cut. By Carl working an hour or two of overtime every day he more than makes up for my not working. Pretty sad that in two hours of overtime he makes as much as I do in a 7 hour shift. I am happy to have some time before the baby is born to catch up on a few of the things in our house that have been piling up. I just hope I get some energy back so I am able to get out of bed in the morning again!

1 comment:

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

Wise decision! The house work will aways be there... so it can wait!

congrats on the new dog. I am a believer in crates as well. It makes it easier for people to dog sit the dog as well. We just send him and his crate to our friends and he does not get home sick and they have a place for him to sleep. Win/Win!