Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I love clearance

I just got back from Wal-mart where I got some great deals. It seems like everything is on clearance. I wanted to get little presents for the kids. I wasn't going to but Xavier got us something so I felt obligated! Anyway tons of their toys were on sale but I finally decided on these...

They were $3 each. It is a big fleece blanket and a travel pillow. For a family that spends 85% of our time in the car it is the perfect gift. I also bought Carl the Cat in the Hat came back book because he has been talking about it for the last month and he wondered why we didn't have it. I also got a warmish rain coat for Georgia for $5 and fleece PJ's for Klausine for $3. Good deals really make me happy.

I was planning on making a roast tonight for dinner but I seem to have run out of time now. I guess we will be having a fancy Pizza dinner with the Pizza Hut coupon I cut out of the cereal box this morning! How romantic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to take me with you!!!!
Talk to you in the morning.