Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I do apologize

for my lack of blogging. I am in the process of simplifying my house and life. I do have a lot to blog about but it will have to wait until I feel I have done all I can to make life easier for me. This may sound a little selfish but in the long run this is what's best for all of us! The kids and I have been working hard going through the house inch by inch getting rid of anything that is not a necessity. We have already donated 500lbs of linens, a van full of toys and a van full of other stuff. Today I rid the bathrooms of all the stuff I 'might' use one day and now I am moving in to the baby clothes :( This is a hard one for me because as I have mentioned before I do want more babies. I think it is time to face reality though and realize more babies just aren't in the cards. I think once I have everything gone and feel I have used my space as efficiently as possible I will be ready to sit back and enjoy the summer!
So check back often because I am getting close to most of my goals and will allow myself a little down time before bed from now on ;0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!! I wish I had some of that resolve! You'll feel even more wonderful than you thought, when you're all done.

(If you run out of house before you run out of cleaning fit, head over my way...:o)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! There is alot to be said for simplifying. I think the idea of summer makes us want to do that - spring cleaning and all. Don't go too crazy on the baby clothes though! Think of your future nieces or nephews... ;) Love, me

Theresa said...

You go girl! You'll be all tuckered out and ready for your mini Montréal vacation soon! (Lili says - your clothes are comfy, pleez bring more).