Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Calleigh

I can't believe I have turned into such a blog slacker. Shame on me!
I thought I would get back into it by posting a little update on my babies staring from youngest to oldest.







Calleigh, or tally, as Georgia calls her, is growing up way too fast. She is such an adorable little girl I literally tear up just looking at her! She is very confident in her walking now and will definitely be running with her brothers and sisters by summer. She can say almost anything we ask her to say but chooses not to communicate most of the time. She is still sucking her fingers but I have noticed since she's been walking she is more preoccupied and sucks less. I am currently in the process of moving her crib out of the computer room down stairs and into the girls room upstairs. I can't say I'm looking forward to the week of late nights and early mornings but I am ready to be down to one crib....maybe.

No comments: