Sunday, March 9, 2008

BIG BOY


When we lived in our townhouse I used to let Xavier go get the mail all by himself because the box wasn't too far and still inside the complex. At this house our mailbox center is actually on the next street over from us. technically it is probably the same distance but its on the real road. Since we've moved here 18 months ago Xavier keeps asking me if he's big enough to get the mail yet. After school on Friday I finally gave in and let him go. I stood in the driveway and watched him run down the street and around the corner. A couple minutes later he came running back around the corner with the mail and a huge smile!! He is such a good boy I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Xavier, you rock. When you want to move to Montréal and live with your cool Auntie Theresa and cousin Lili in about ten years or so, we'll be so happy to have you and all your helpfulness!

Shawna said...

So sweet -- I remember when we finally got to do stuff like that. What fun - You are a good Mom!