Saturday, February 9, 2008

***We have arrived***




We are officially a big family. Before Carl went back to work this time we went and bought a new van. Our old van was begining to feel like a clown car and there was something wrong with the transmission. We ended up getting a 2007 ford econoline 350. It is a 12 passenger van with enough room for all our kids and everything they come with! It is going to take a little getting used to for me. It is so tall it's kinda like driving a bus. I am very happy to have all the extra space even if it isn't the coolest van around! I am also very proud of myself for being such a good deal maker. I told them what I wanted and wouldn't back down. We got them to add on a DVD player, towing package and fabric gaurd for no charge. It is all getting installed next Tuesday. Way to go me!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Nice ride!

Anonymous said...

your van needs a decal