6. You would never pay a 5 yr old to babysit your first born while you have a shower even if it had been a week since your last one.
7. You would definitely never pay a four yr old to sit with your newborn and keep putting the soother in until mommy is done in the shower.
8. Your firstborn would never experience the pain off being torn of the couch by a sibling who just wanted to hold her. Georgia and I have decided Cali should stay up high until she learns to defend herself!
9. You never have to experiment with what gets permanent marker off your newborns skin (Lunden to Georgia). Nothing does by the way but It does wear off rather quickly.
10. You would never find out that there is absolutely nothing that will get a baby covered from head to toe in baby oil clean. Nope, not dish detergent, not baby soap, definitely not baby powder. And unlike the marker it does not wear off quickly at all. Thanks for that lesson Klausine and lunden.
11. You would never ask a stranger to hold your baby, after you have already handed it to them as you are running by, so you can grab your toddler who is one step away from walking across the street to Tim Hortons. Not at a cross walk by the way...