Friday, May 18, 2007

neglect

What a neglectful blogger I have been. I started my new job on Wednesday so I have had a little less free time. It is amazing that I can have less free time when I had none before...hmmm...
Anyway work is really good. I caught on really quickly and got great tips. I worked last night and will work tonight and tomorrow. I look forward to the weekend because the restaurant will be very busy and I love a challenge!
Carl submitted an application yesterday for an amazing job opportunity in the North West Territories. More on this to come...
The kids have a professional day today so we are going out to Surrey to do some visiting and maybe hit up Chuck e cheese.
I took a picture of the cute card Xavier made Carl for his birthday

Better head back upstairs sounds like the kids are done their breakfast

No comments: