Saturday, May 19, 2007

"If we are good here my mom will take us to Chuck E Cheese after"

That is what Xavier told Carl's aunt when we stopped by there yesterday. It was pretty cute. The kids had a professional day yesterday so we decided to head out to Surrey so they could meet their new little second cousin Bethany. And yes I did tell them if they were calm and on their best behaviour I would take them to Chuck E Cheese. They were and I did. We had a great visit with Carl's grandma, aunt, and cousin. It is really fun to see someone else have a baby for once! Chuck E Cheese was great as usual even though we didn't stay too, too long.
I went to work again last night which was really fun. I was looking forward to a really bust night but it ended up being pretty slow. Maybe tonight it will be busy...









No comments: