Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm siiiick

I don't wanna be a grown up today. I was up all night throwing up. This morning I didn't even have the strength to sit up and despite my pathetic begging Carl went to work. I really do appreciate his strong work ethic but please, I am sick. I guess I am glad now that he went but I was sure feeling sorry for myself this morning. I had a shower which helped a little but now that the fog has kind of lifted I am walking through the house noticing it is literally covered in puke. Georgia is still throwing up every once in a while and I guess Carl didn't notice last night that she threw up on the chair and about 5 different spots on the carpet. I am all out of carpet cleaner so I guess it will have to wait!
I am getting into bed as soon as Carl gets home and when I wake up in will be tomorrow and everything will be much better...

1 comment:

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

OH you poor girl. I hate puking... it makes me cry.

I hope you feel better in the morning!