Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blah, what a day





I don't know what is wrong with me but this was a bad day. I think I am really exhausted and can't catch up on my lost sleep. Georgia is still throwing up everything she eats and Lunden still has diarrhea. I can't catch up on laundry or cleaning. I think it is time to face the fact, I will never catch up. I also think it is time to change the standard of caught up. The house will never be as clean as I want it so I am going to have to be happy with what I get.
Anyhoo, enough with the grumpiness. Klausine had her dance pictures today. We went to a salon and got her hair done the to her studio for make up and the pictures. I think they are going to turn out really well.
Xavier went to a new scouts tonight. They are way more organized and he had a lot of fun.
Need to go have a shower or something...
Happy new month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Klausine - you look beautiful!!! And you did such a wonderful job in your rhythmic gymnastics, too! I'm so proud of you!

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

what one is he going to? Maybe I should change Brett?