Friday, April 13, 2007

BURNT OUT











Maybe it's the rain, or my stuffy nose that won't go away, or maybe it's lack of good sleep because the kids are all sick and waking up in the night, whatever it is I am BURNT OUT. Xavier went over to Wesley's after school and is staying there for a sleepover. Lucky him...
The rest of us are here in the cold, stinky house with nothing to do but lay around and think of all the things we should be doing.
Georgia and Lunden will not stop fighting and screaming at each other. I got a good record in these pics of what happens. I was taking a picture of Lunden laying on the floor watching TV when out of nowhere Georgia attacks.
Klausine and Calleigh are being really good even with all the screaming going on around them. Klausine is such an angel especially when Xavier isn't here. I think I will put Georgia and Lunden down for naps and make cookies and do make-up with Klausine. These are her two favorite past times and she really deserves some special one on one time no matter how burnt out I am.

4 comments:

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

You are an amazing mother! YOu keep going and going. And you are going back to work. I was listening to this woman complain at school the other day about how she worked for 4 hours and then had to come and deal with her kids (she has 2) and how she has no time for herself... bla bla bla.

All I kept thinking was "Get a friggen grip".

YOu my friend have every right to be burnt out... I wish I could do something for you. I could make you a crappy cup of coffee next week and we could parent from our asses for a few hours!

Theresa said...

That's right my sister! Don't feel bad about being tired. I am exhausted just READING about everything you do in a day!

Keep this in mind however when you get that gleam in your eye and start wishing for #6... :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there dude! You are so busy all the time, Its ok to relax without feeling bad about it. Sit back and enjoy your life how it is now, even if its crazy.

Nice photo essay. wow, Lunden really looks like Xavier in those pics (and its not because of the bald head, thank you matthew)

Anonymous said...

Did Lunden dress himself?? someone needs to show him how to put pants on!