Friday, March 9, 2007

Sick day

I kept the kids home from school today in hopes they would feel well enough to go to swimming lessons tomorrow. They all seemed to feel much better this morning although I did notice they were a little sleepy and not too hungry. I am amazed at what I can get accomplished when the kids are home from school. I know this may not make sense but when they are all home for the day and we don't have to leave the house I am a cleaning maniac. I got almost all the projects doe today that I have started over the last couple weeks. I threw out 2 large garbage bags full of stuff that has been sitting around taking up space. The kids are all having a nap now so I am going to take my six loads of clean laundry upstairs, watch TV, and wait for the plumber to come fix the downstairs toilet. Ahhh...what a day...

2 comments:

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

OH I hear you. Man when I keep the kids home I get so much done. I hope your little ones feel better soon. I am so tired of doing Laundry... kill me now!

Anonymous said...

Wow, lucky you!! Six loads of clean laundry - I just love laundry!! Now if I could just introduce you to the joys of ironing...