Thursday, March 8, 2007

Back from the DR.




Once again I am back from the Dr. with four prescriptions for all sorts of infections. The Dr. said Xavier is very very sick and the other kids are just starting to get very sick. Looks like 10 days of babies gagging on chalky medication. The only good thing is Lunden is not turning into a devil child or starting the terrible two's, which by the way I do not believe in,he is just in pain from an ear,throat and chest infection.
I also asked about Xavier's white hair and he said it is perfectly normal. He also said it is not a sign that he will go grey early like me. I knew it wasn't stress related I was just kidding about that but I was worried it was some kind of deficiency. Now that we are home and everyone can begin to be on the mend I feel much better. Now if only I could get rid of this pounding headache....

No comments: