Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Science world






Our first Spring break adventure was to Science world. We all had a blast. We went with Rachel and Brian and their kids Jordyn and Aiden. It is so nice to have all the cousins together. Xavier's friend Wesley came along which was great, especially since he had never been before. We spent a good few hours there before getting back in the car for the long drive home. A little tip for those of you going to Science World the Valet parking is $8 and the regular parking is $8. We opted for valet!
Here are a bunch of our pictures. You'll notice Carl in the pictures even though it is a work day. I may have called his work this morning before I left home and implied I was maybe in labour so he should come home. He met me at the gas station off the freeway and off we went. Everyone needs a little spring break, and anyone that knows Carl knows this is pretty rare for him to miss work. I am so glad he came!

No comments: