Monday, March 19, 2007

ahhhh Spring Break....

I am loving spring break! The kids are so relaxed and having a fun time playing together. I am so relaxed and having a fun time watching them play together. I do have a lot of cleaning etc that I would like to get accomplished this week but Carl convinced me to take a day off.
We had a really nice lunch at my moms yesterday with the usual crowd. My mom's neighbour gave us a really nice bed about a month ago for Lunden and yesterday she gave us the rest. It is a bunk bed and we had the top now we have both pieces. Carl put the whole t hing together last night and it looks great. They also gave us a nice dresser that we are keeping in the laundry room to store sheets and blankets in. I have felt so lucky in the last couple years to have so many people who care about us and think about us. We have been given almost all the furniture we own by people who are extremely generous. We are so fortunate to have so much support. Thanks everyone!!
Our plan today is to relax, play and do a little painting(the kids, not me). I have a few errands I need to run but nothing that can't wait until tomorrow if necessary. I hope everyone else is enjoying spring break as much as we are!

No comments: