Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I love my kids


I just have to take this opportunity to say how much I love my kids. Today was an awesome day for no particular reason. This morning Georgia woke up early which is normally really annoying but today she was so cute and cuddly I loved every minute of it. Before Klausine headed off to school we sat and did each others hair and pretend make up. She was so so sweet and kept telling me how pretty I am and how much she loves me. The other kids didn't bother us and it felt great to have that much needed one on one time with her. Xavier had his friend Wesley over today. Now any friends coming over will usually cause a headache by the end of the day but these two were so nice and polite and played so quietly together I was almost worried. I kept sneaking down to check on them and every time they were being so good. Usually Xavier treats his family poorly when he is entertaining but today he was so nice to everyone. While they played Georgia went down for a nap and Lunden and I cuddled on my bed and read a million stories. He was so cute and smart pointing out all the shapes in one book and counting to almost ten. We picked up Klausine and dropped Wesley off without anyone fighting or being mean or sad because the friend was going home. Now we're home and everyone is still playing nicely. I am the luckiest mom in the world and today is a perfect example of why we keep having more!

No comments: