Thursday, January 11, 2007

Problem solved

As I was finishing the last post Carl came home form work. Once again the power was out and he couldn't work. Not great for the paycheck but great for the current situation I found myself in. Between the two of us we figured out the fuel pump was causing the problems in the car but decided since it is for sale as of tomorrow, (today I guess since it's 12:21) we would not take the time or $$ to fix it. So to make a long story short we went out and bought a 2001 Dodge caravan. It is fully loaded, leather, DVD player etc. The best part you may ask, everyone has their own seat. Xavier was getting a little tired of sitting squished between Carl and I on the emergency brake!. Now all the car seats will fit in and everyone will be snug and safe!! One more thing to add to my list of things to be thankful for! I am going to try to remember to take a picture or two of the new van to post tomorrow. So once again everything worked out and once again the world did not crumble down around us. I am so tired from such a slow night at work that I can't really see what I am typing anymore so Good Night all, more tomorrow

No comments: