Thursday, January 25, 2007

Klausine

It looks kind of hopeful to get Klausine into kindergarten next year. I talked to Xavier's teacher this morning and she suggested pleading my case to the Principal. Now if that's all I have to do then she's a shoe in. I can sell my kids genius like nobodies business! I think I will go to the office this afternoon and begin the process.
I registered Lunden in gymnastics yesterday. I think it will be really good for him to play with kids his own age. He starts on the 1st of February. I will be sure to post pictures!
I am going to go fold laundry as usual only two loads to fold so far.
My goal today is to have a shower, it has been a while and I can't stand it anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goal for the morning will be a shower! If only I can make it.

Andrea