Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another fun Saturday

I'm a little sad that Saturday has come and gone so quickly. We were up early again for swimming lessons which was a blast as usual. Georgia is turning into quite the little water baby. She is the only one in the class that has no problem floating flat on her back. She even likes going right under the water. Lunden on the other hand....Oh never mind he's really cute and funny!
After swimming lessons we headed to the mall for baseball registration!! We got Xavier registered and he is all set to start in April. He has no idea how to play but we still have a while to teach him! As we were leaving I though I would just ask out of curiosity if there was anything for Klausine's age and sure enough she could join blastball. Not exactly baseball but sounds really fun. I think she will love it. Ever since she could pick up a ball we have noticed she has quite the arm so it will be interesting to see how she does.
We grabbed some lunch on the way home and then started the Saturday cleaning. I am a little disappointed in our progress but I guess it will all still be here next weekend. We did manage to get Xavier's room clean and organized. We even cleaned out his toy box which was overflowing with mostly garbage. We also cleaned Klausine's room and toy box. We also decided to move all her furniture and I am very happy with how it looks now. I got the downstairs bathroom all bleached and then went out and cleaned out all three cars. Now that was a big big job. The kids tend to bring toys into the cars but never take them out. While I was doing that Carl took the Christmas lights down and pruned the bushes out front. When we came in we both sorted the laundry and cleaned the laundry room. I guess now that I type it all out it sounds like quite a bit. I guess we did good.
The kids were very excited when papa and grandma showed up this evening! It was great being able to spend some time with them before getting the kids off to bed.
Now I am waiting for Carl to get back from Save On with milk and Easter chocolate for me. I am going to have some granola and my chocolate and then call it a night. I just hope we have time to get a little more house work done tomorrow.

2 comments:

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

I hope your Sunday brings another happy day.

Anonymous said...

You inspired me to do some furniture rearranging in my place. Then I washed all the walls and cleaned my floors. It looks great but I was exhausted. Thanks for the inspiration. Love you all!