Tuesday, September 20, 2011

15 weeks

Being pregnant with triplets is like normal pregnancy but on steroids.  Everything is bigger and more and faster and stronger and like people on steroids unpredictable and slightly dangerous.  Its funny because when you're pregnant with one baby the whole pregnancy goes sooooo slowly and you just want to be things to happen faster.  With triplets its so much faster!  You get BIG, FAST.  You get every symptom bigger and faster and longer.  But...its super exciting and triplet ultrasounds are literally three times as cute for reals!!
Okay so I'm starting to regret taking weekly pictures :-S  Remember the camera adds 10 pounds.
Notice I had to move the picture taking to the BIG bathroom mirror.  Ya the other one just wasn't cutting it.
I have an ultrasound on Friday.  I'll be 15 weeks and 4 days. I want the to be able to see the genders soooo badly but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I know its kinda early.  If they can't see it on Friday I may have to wait a whole month to find out!!
Anyway, the puking has definitely gotten better yay!  I'm tired but I can manage even on days where I don't get a nap. I can feel the babies move on occasion but not regularly.
Well dinner is almost ready and I can't really think of anything else to write anyway so buh-bye for now!

2 comments:

auntie b said...

Oh lordy loo. I am scared of that belly and its 3000 miles away.

Jennifer said...

I honestly didn't feel THAT huge until I tried to take a picture in the full length mirror and couldn't. It took me about 10 pictures before i realized it wasnt the angle it was me being too big for the mirror lol! Maybe it just grew fast and will slow down now??