Friday, September 12, 2008

So popular!!

I am so feeling the Tiara's and tantrum's love this week!! I have been given this fabulous award.....


...But there are rules in accepting this award. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! (RULES, always rules)
The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? VAN
2. Where is your significant other? 2 FAR
3. Your hair color? WHITE
4. Your mother? SUPPORT
5. Your father? WORK
6. Your favorite thing? COFFEE
7. Your dream last night? SHORT
8. Your dream/goal? HOUSE
9. The room you're in? MESSY
10. Your hobby? BLOG
11. Your fear? HUMILIATION
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? CARL
13. Where were you last night? HOME
14. What you're not? CONFIDENT
15. One of your wish-list items? CLOTHES
16. Where you grew up? SURREY
17. The last thing you did? COFFEE
18. What are you wearing? JEANS
19. Your TV? USELESS
20. Your pet? BFF
21. Your computer? DIRTY
22. Your mood? ANXIOUS
23. Missing someone? DESPERATELY
24. Your car? EXPENSIVE
25. Something you're not wearing? UNDERWEAR
26. Favorite store? SAVE-ON
27. Your summer? RELAXING
28. Love someone? VERY MUCH
29. Your favorite color? PINK
30. When is the last time you laughed? MORNING
31. Last time you cried? WEEKEND


And my seven chosen blogs are:

CINDY(I miss you ;0))
CASSANDRA
VAL
CATHY
DEANNA
SUSAN
CHRISTINE

6 comments:

susan said...

I have company here this weekend but I will try to do this soon.
And thanks for sharing that you aren't wearing underwear!! Nice!

Anonymous said...

#20 is my fave, made me chuckle.

Brandi said...

Love that you readily admit to blogging being your hobby!

Cassandra said...

Thanks Jennifer!
your the best, underwear or not ;-)
you cheeky thing...

Cassandra

junglemama said...

Thank you. How thoughtful of you.

debi9kids said...

Great list! LOVE #9 and #19 (useless??? Broken or just annoying?)