Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mom meme

I've been tagged by Tiara's and tantrum's for a very cool meme:

Post one of your favorite pictures of you & your children and answer questions . . . afterwards tag as many as you'd like! Okay, let's get on with it:

1. How many kids do you have? 5, 2 boys 3 girls

2. What are their ages? 7, 5, 3, 2, 1

3. What time do you usually start your day? As late as possible, but should be up by 6:30am to get everyone ready ;0)

4. What do they eat for breakfast? cereal unless there's no milk, then Eggo's.

5. Do they get to watch T.V.? They could if they wanted to but the blue screen gets boring pretty quickly! (We don't have cable)

6. What's their favorite activity? having a bath or shower. They ask me for a bath all day!

7. Do you get a break during the day for some "you" time? I have me time while I'm sleeping at night :)

8. How do you end your day? laying in bed wishing I had turned the overhead light off before I got all cozy!

9. What's your best parenting advice or tip? Your kids attitude is a direct reflection of your own. If you're a spaz, they're going to be a spaz!!

10. Tagging the following:

my sister
jill
andrea
Cindy
Cassandra

1 comment:

tiarastantrums said...

thanks for playing and you are going to kill me but I did tag you again - sorry - but I keep getting tagged!