Monday, August 18, 2008

We're Alberta bound

Once again off we go to Alberta, this time with a plan. Carl flies to work from Edmonton on Wednesday and I will be staying in Drayton Valley finding us a house to rent, schools for the kids, a job for me, and so on! Since carl is working overtime this set I will have 3 weeks to get all my planning and preparing done. I will definitely try to keep you all updated :)
PS. The puppies are doing great. Yes we do know who the daddy is! We purposely bred her with our friends great dane. I know, irresponsible, but I've always wanted a great dane! We will be keeping at least one of the puppies and I have quite a few people lined up to buy the rest. I'll update more later but for now gotta get packing!

8 comments:

debi9kids said...

WOW! Will be thinking of you and praying you get everything accomplished!
How fantastic to be starting new! (we are hoping to hear some news on a new home as well tday!)
I look forward to your updates.
Have a safe trip!
:) Debi

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Have a safe trip. Are you going to sell your house you are in now?

So you are going back to work huh? I am going to miss my blogging buddy!

cathy said...

Travel safe!

Cassandra said...

Have a safe trip , and good luck wih all your planning, i hope it all goes smoothly, Congratualions on the puppies too ;-)

Cassandra xx

Deanna said...

good luck to you on the house hunt!!! Have a safe trip!!

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

Good luck girl!

Jill Petersen said...

Good luck on your venture! I hope you find a house and a job and learn about the schools. I can't wait to hear all about it! Take pics!

Unknown said...

good luck with everything!!


PS the puppies are too cute!!