Debi and Deanna have tagged me to do this un-meme
6 UN-spectacular Things About Me
As with everything in life there are rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So, here goes:
Just 6....there are so many un-spectacular things about me...
1. I'm a quitter. I have quit every class, job, sport, church, extra curricular activity, you name it, I've quit it.
2. I drink 7 shots of espresso over ice on a regular basis at Starbucks.
3. I am an obsessive vacuumer. If I feel happy, sad, mad, or any other emotion, I vacuum.
4. I can't remember anything. I'm always worried I've forgotten one of the kids somewhere. On day I pulled out of the driveway and one of the kids said "Where's the baby?" She was still in bed, I forgot to bring her.
5. I rarely use the word hate except when it comes to playdoh. I HATE PLAYDOH! HATE! HATE! HATE! I let the kids play with it outside today. They've been out there quietly for 2 hours!
6. I can't sleep if my feet are hot. Sometimes I have to get up and put lotion on them to cool them off so I can fall asleep.
No one because most of you have already done it!!