Saturday, August 23, 2008

home SWEET home

We're home!!! Never to leave again, ever! Thanks so much for all your support and not telling me what a dork I am ;) I can't move. I miss my home land and my family way too much. My mom and dad both sent me really nice emails after reading my post about the big decision and it really helped. Not to mention my dad said he was stepping up to the plate and making the decision for me like I asked, so looks like WE STAY!! I am seriously going to be talking to my therapist about this running from happiness issue I seem to have. At least this time I realized before it was too late. If this was last year I would have moved to Alberta despite my better judgment just to make sure I was miserable! I feel like along with growing up having all this cyber-support is really helpful. Is that sad? Should I be talking to my therapist about how much I rely on the support I get from the Internet?
Anyhoo, back to the reality that school starts next week and I haven't even thought about getting prepared!! Oh well at least I'm home now where it's comfortable for me to be completely crazy and overwhelmed :)
Thanks again all you who came along for that crazy ride! I can't wait to catch up on all my blog reading :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO happy to have you home!!

XO

None said...

Ok, I didn't want to try and sway your decision in any way before but let me just say.....I AM SO HAPPY YOU AREN'T MOVING!! And my daughter will be too ;) Of course this is all for my own selfish reasoning but I don't care! I couldn't imagine not seeing you everyday at the school....I couldn't imagine not having our kids in the same class AGAIN....I just couldn't imagine!! So YAY! Let yourself be happy, you deserve it!!

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

You seem to be confident in your decision which I think is what you need. Sometimes it is hard to accept happiness. At least you can see that this is a problem,a nd you are able to try and fix it, good for you!

Unknown said...

There is no place like home!!! Glad you have made a decision, one you are happy with!! Now go school shopping and do some blog reading!!

Jill Petersen said...

You shouldn't feel stupid for using the blog as therapy. THIS IS TOTALLY THERAPY FOR ME! I am glad you are happy and decided to stay.

tiarastantrums said...

yeah - don't we all hate moving!!