Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A 'beary' eventful drive home

On our drive home from Alberta we came across a cutie little bear eating exhaust berries by the side of the freeway! I turned the car around to go back and see it closer. When we pulled up to it we were so close I could have reached out and had my arm torn off! I opted to turn around again and admire it from the opposite side of the road ;)
Georgia was so excited she kept calling it, "Tiddy beawr, tum here tiddy beawr" I was pretty funny!

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

Wow! How cute! very cool to see it just right there.

Cassandra said...

omg i cant beleive you have bears on the side of the road! how amazing!!!!!

Deanna said...

LOL...you turned around and then turned around again!! Too funny! At least you got pictures...how exciting!