Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday dessert face

This weeks S.D.F is a two part series. The first is for my sister Theresa who loves all things sticky. While I was cleaning up from our Sunday morning waffles I noticed Calliegh indulging in a home body peel consisting of mainly syrup and a little dog saliva. I am impressed by her ability to cover every inch of her chubby little self with the sticky goodness. I will say her skin is extremely soft supple now ;)




This is the real Sunday lunch dessert face care of my mom's delish chocolate cake with brown sugar icing. Georgia was showing Calliegh how to properly pose for her weekly spot on momma's blog ;)
"Not like that, like this..."

"Oh I get it!"

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Thanks for sparing me any paper napkins in that sticky series ;) Oh Tally, how stickiness looks adorable on you!