Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday dessert face




So I've decided to start a new series in my blog called the Sunday dessert face. Every week we meet up with my grandparents at my mom's house and have a fabulous lunch. My mom, the amazing baker, uses these lunches as an opportunity to try and sift through the hundreds of recipes she has collected over the years but never tried. Since we rarely have dessert at home the kids are more than happy to be her guinea pigs. Without fail after every desert tasting Calleigh is covered is deliciousness! This picture is after one initial wipe with the cloth (since I forgot my idea until it was almost too late) but you get the idea. The picture of her hand is especially for my sister. The dessert wasn't all that sticky and she wasn't wearing anything really fuzzy but her chubby little hand was just covered in a layer of sticky fuzz and dog hair! So as long as I remember my camera there should be a new messy baby face picture every week!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Aaaccckkk! Will I succeed in keeping Liliane away from anything sticky until her 18th birthday? Don't know, but I will TRY.