Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween











Just a quick post about Halloween before I get back to the craziness that life has become around here. The kids trick or treated for a couple hours and got so much candy I can't even believe it! They had a blast and all behaved very well. Georgia did have a huge fit when we got home because we wouldn't let her have her bag of candy but we calmed that tantrum with a cupcake! The kids were all asleep by 8:30pm giving Carl and I plenty of time to eat...I mean sort through, their candy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy !?@#@.........
and you meant candy

Anonymous said...

so THAAAAATS why you should have 5 kids!!

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at it I still can't believe it. HeHe

Anonymous said...

That's some haul!! Should make your dentist happy for a loooooong time...