Thursday, August 9, 2007

Chuck E Cheese and haircuts


Too much fun at CEC!

We tried to wake him up but he was quite content on the stair!



The last couple of days have been full of friends and fun. Klausine went to her friend Madison's house on Tuesday afternoon, then Madison spent the evening with us. When we dropped her off after dinner we picked Cory up to have a sleep over.

Wednesday, Matthew and Bari stopped by on their way out to Vancouver to say good bye :( So sad to see them go. The day was saved by Carl bringing cousin jordyn home to have a sleep over. The kids had so much fun and played really well together. I went to bed at 11:00pm and they were still up! I guess they were up for a while after me because they all ended up passed out in Klausine's bed!

Today after a lot of great playing we decided to go out to Chuck E Cheese. I will admit 6 kids at CEC was almost too much, even for me. They had fun though running around like little crazies! Georgia caught on very quickly to putting the tokens in the rides. So quickly in fact that while I was on the phone she took about 20 coins and put them all in one ride! Way to watch your kids...

We came back home and I rushed off to work. While I was gone Carl gave the boys haircuts. They look so cute!

No comments: