Sunday, July 22, 2007

A family closet

I feel like my life is being taken over by laundry. I am always looking for things to make it easier, quicker, less painful etc. So far I have failed miserably and I always have a massive pile of laundry. My new idea is a family closet, an idea I got from www.lotsofkids.com. The idea is having every one's clothes in one room. Our house has a huge laundry room with a lot of wasted space that could easily be converted into a family closet in one weekend. We plan to move the kids dressers and get some added shelving creating the ultimate clothes storage area. I am excited about the idea of having everything so close but a little concerned about that volume of clothes in one area. I think it will be worth it just to get Lunden's clothes out of his room stopping him from changing 17 times a day. I will take some before and after pictures and keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments: