Sunday, May 13, 2007

!!PARTY!!











We all had a great time at the swimming pool yesterday for Klausine's birthday party. Almost all her little friends came and everyone loved swimming. Lucky for me I had a lot of adult help with the kids. My dad and little sister came, Carl's sister and mom came, and Klausine's 9 year old friend Jessica came to help with the preschoolers in the water. My best friend Alison came and helped me out on dry land. I ordered a bunch of platters from Superstore(which they did not have ready for me when I came) and got an ice cream cake from dairy queen. The pool provided pizza and juice and a party leader(who was hung over or something) who played a couple games with the kids. Klausine got tons of really cute presents and was thrilled with all the attention! Thanks again to everyone who came!

No comments: