Thursday, April 19, 2007

X-Rays

I took miss Calleigh back to the ER last night because she doesn't seem to be getting better. They did an X-ray but the ER DR said it was too difficult for him to read so he would get a radiologist to read it later. This Dr. says in his opinion it is not an infection it is just a virus. He says to stop giving her the antibiotics and just tough it out. So now I am left with four completely different opinions all the way from "it's nothing" to "it's RSV". What is a mother to do? I just want her to be able to breath again.
Calleigh seems much perkier today after a very good six hour sleep last night. I am ready for her to be on the mend now.
I can't wait for summer when we don't get sick anymore. I much prefer skinned knees and sunburns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How frustrating!! It's a good thing Calleigh comes from 'good stock' - she'll get herself better in no time and you'll finally have a chance to get to know her!