Monday, April 9, 2007

Not an infection?!

For the first time ever I took the kids to the Dr and they do not have any kind of infection. I feel like I won the lottery. They have been coughing and sick all weekend but it is just a virus. The Dr gave us 6 boxes of dimeatap and sent us on our way. Carl has to go get an Xray of his knee because there is a problem with his joint line. Sounds like he may need surgery. I hope for his sake it is something easier to fix.
We should be cleaning today but we are all too tired from a big weekend. Xavier went over to Wesley's house for the afternoon. We did stop to look at 12 seat vans on our way home from Surrey. I was surprised by how affordable they are. I thought they would be very expensive. Our van is very nice but already too small for our fast growing family. Xavier should still be in a car seat but we can't fit 5 car seats in it. Even if we stopped having kids now we still need room for friends, family, dogs etc. I think we will just keep our eyes open for a great deal and see what we can do if we find one.

No comments: