Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I could get used to this...

Calleigh has slept from 12 until 5 every night so far. I haven't gotten to enjoy the full 5 hours of sleep because Georgia has been waking up from sore teeth. Until now. Last night I finally got a full 5 hours of sleep. It was amazing!!! It has been months since I slept longer than 2 hours at a time. My body is having a hard time coping and has decided as a reward for all the sleep I will have a pounding headache. I am really hoping it goes away soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a mixed blessing!! Calleigh is such a good girl already! And your little body will soon get used to sleeping again - in the meantime maybe a little Tylenol?

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

Thanks for letting us hold Calleigh. She is a great baby... such a little cuddler.