Saturday, April 7, 2007

A good Friday
















We had a lot of great expectations for our day off but really accomplished nothing. I did have an interview at the pantry but they haven't called back so I am not holding my breath. The midwife came to have a look at Calleigh. She was very happy with her eating, sleeping, colour etc. She weighed her for the first time since the hospital and she is 8lbs 7oz which is perfectly normal. She will come again on Monday and then I think I go to her office once or twice in the next couple weeks and then it is all over. I must say I am happy to not be pregnant but I really love my midwife and always miss her for the couple months I am not pregnant!
We did a bit of shopping and boring errands before deciding we had to spend some time outside. On our way home from the mall we stopped at the park for an hour and let the kids play, play, play! Outside park pictures are always so cute...

No comments: