Sunday, April 29, 2007

Getting better






Everyone is on the mend I think. Georgia got sick again yesterday after we though she was feeling better but now she seems a little less pukey. No one has really eaten yet but everyone has slept a lot.
I quit Tim Horton's yesterday. I need to find a job where they understand I have five kids who come first. Last week they called me in three times to cover other people's shifts and yesterday when I needed to be with my very sick babies they couldn't help me out. So long Tim Horton's...

2 comments:

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

Wow... I am sorry they could not work with you. Their loss!

Get better soon.

Theresa said...

I think you did the right thing. Poor babies! I hope everyone is feeling better. Good job with the gymnastics Klausine! Auntie Theresa xo