Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cutest moment of the week...

For the second day in a row Klausine and Xavier have been out of the house in the afternoon. Yesterday I made Lunden have a nap while Calleigh and Georgia were napping and I had some time to myself. Today We had some running around to do then came home. Georgia fell asleep in the car and I slickly moved her to her crib, and Calleigh is always sleeping so Lunden and I had some time to ourselves. I cut up some cheese and pickles and got some crackers and we had a little picnic on the couch. I was so cute to watch him, watch me stack the cheese and pickle on the cracker then try it himself. He stacked it up very nicely but didn't want to risk eating it all together and having it fall apart. So after very carefully arranging the pieces he took them off one by one and ate the individually. Then when he took a bite of his cracker he stopped and looked at it and decided it looked a lot like a car. he was very happy driving it around for a couple minutes before finishing it off and moving on to his cheese. After taking two bites of his cheese he looked at me and said "Sleeping Beauty mommy" and sure enough it did kind of look like sleeping beauty. I was going to take a picture but he laughed and bit off her tummy! I could have sold it on ebay and made millions....

No comments: