Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Too stressed??

Xavier has at least seven white hairs on his cute little head. Is this weird? Now I do realize I have a lot of white hair but I am 20 years older than he is. I am wondering if his five years have been too stressful! He is outwardly such a smart and well rounded boy but at what cost to his health? Maybe next time I go to the Dr. I will ask...
Anyhoo we went ice skating today with Cory and Wesley. It was nice to get them back on the ice since we have missed a couple weeks. They all had a blast. Sorry no pictures because my camera batteries are charging.
There is something wrong with one of the cats. Last night while Carl and I were cleaning out the van we heard him howling and now he can't really walk. He spent most of the day under Klausine's bed and is now in the bottom part of the kitty house. He usually sleeps in the top but I think he couldn't make it. I really like these cats and I hope he gets better.
Tomorrow should be a fun day for Xavier. They are celebrating 100 days of school with a big party. After I take Lunden to gymnastics I am going to try to sneak in the class a little early to watch the festivities. There is nothing cuter than kindergarten parties. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: